HP Medizintechnik GmbH
HP Medizintechnik GmbH offers standard-compliant reprocessing units for medical devices (CSSD) specially designed for flexible and mobile use
For the military, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) or as an interim solution for hospitals
HP Medizintechnik GmbH develops, manufactures and sells equipment for the laboratory, analysis and medical sectors.
With more than 40 years of know-how in the manufacture of laboratory equipment and medical devices, it has an optimal development and manufacturing structure for medical products.
In addition, it has carried out numerous system integrations for the German Armed Forces in the field of “Mobile Reprocessing Units for Medical Devices (CSSD)”.
40 years of know-how in sterilisation technology
- Founded in 2006
- Acquisition of the “mobile central sterilisation” business unit from H+P Labortechnik AG respectively Thermo Electro LED GmbH
- In 2011, HP Medizintechnik acquired the manufacturing rights, including trademarks, for the entire product range of VARIOKLAV Dampfsterilisatoren from the Thermo Electron LED GmbH
Managing directors and owners of HP Medizintechnik GmbH
Dr Helmut Herz (right) and Sandro Schmalzl (left)
- More than 40 years of know-how in the manufacture of laboratory equipment and medical devices
- Developing, manufacturing and distributing equipment for the laboratory, analytical and medical sector
- Many system integrations for the German Federal Armed Forces in the field of “mobile reprocessing units for medical devices” (CSSD)
- MPG certification with development and manufacturing structure for medical devices
You need technical help or have an inquiry?
Send us a message! We will contact you as soon as possible.
+49 (89) 45 35 19 4 -50
9:00 – 16:00 Uhr